Trying something new is part of a new life. Trying something more challenging makes your life fun. If you want, then make a new menu with the concept of Tortellini Al Forno. This is food that has long been known throughout the world. You can create it in your own style. Look at the guide just so you don't lose direction when you start cooking it.
- 20 oz. refrigerated Tortellini, (I like “Giovanni Rana” brand, and I prefer cheese stuffed!)
- 6 slices bacon, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pint half and half, (equivalent to 2 cups), you can sub whole milk.
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shredded
- ¼ Asiago cheese, shredded (can also use more Parmesan instead)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup spinach
See more https://thecozycook.com/tortellini-al-forno/