SALISBURY STEAK GRAVY MEATBALLS WITH MUSHROOM is an easy-to-get menu. You can enjoy it in a number of places to eat in a number of countries. The matter of taste certainly does not need to be doubted. Many people are addicted to this menu.
INGREDIENTS FOR SALISBURY STEAK MEATBALLS:
- Olive oil – for browning the meatballs
For the Meatballs:
- Breadcrumbs: Plain Italian, Panko or Gluten-Free – I use Panko as it’s what I have in my pantry. Others can be substituted 1:1.
- Milk or water – for soaking the breadcrumbs resulting in a moist, tender meatball
- Ground beef – I used 20% fat today but lean ground beef works well, too.
- Eggs – used as a binder for the meatballs
- Finely diced onions – finely chopped or grated so the meatballs can hold shape.
- Dry mustard – may be substituted with prepared mustard. See Note 1
- Worcestershire sauce – See Note 2.
- Kosher salt, fine – table salt may be substituted 1:1.
- Ground black pepper
For the gravy:
- Onion, chopped
- Mushrooms: Cremini, white, or baby Bella – sliced
- Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock
- Cornstarch – All-purpose flour may be substituted. See Note 3
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh thyme, removed from the stems
See more https://kitchendreaming.com/salisbury-steak-meatballs-with-mushroom-gravy/?utm_source=Kitchen+Dreaming+Recipes&utm_campaign=55132bdd55-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2cbf2ad623-55132bdd55-87486461