Rosemary Roasted Turkey
Rosemary Roasted Turkey is the best menu most liked by many people in the world. Cooking chicken can vary in flavor and you can use a number of techniques.
Rosemary Roasted Turkey can be the most widely used spice in restaurants and small businesses around the world. If you are able to cook it well then this can be a business opportunity that will be rewarded with high prices.
• 3/4 cup olive oil
• 3 tablespoons minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• salt to taste
• 1 (12 pound) whole turkey
See more recipe at https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/13525/rosemary-roasted-turkey/