ITALIAN CHICKEN CREAMY is a menu that is very easy to make. Enjoyment of taste is always present from foods made from basic ingredients of chicken meat. Chicken meat is the most extensive and evenly distributed meat in the world.
- 1 16 oz bottle Italian salad dressing about 2 cups
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3-4 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- shredded Parmesan cheese optional
Credit for https://www.livingwellspendingless.com/2014/05/07/crockpot-italian-chicken-recipe/