Garlic Parmesan Mac and Cheese adds to the list of the best menus that you have tasted. This menu is so well known for its deliciousness. Many like this menu because it's not too difficult to make.
You will really know why many people like this one. In addition to the ingredients that are easily available, the taste is easily accepted by everyone.
- 1 pound (500 grams) dry weight pasta, (elbow, macaroni, cellentani, or any other pasta)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup flour, all purpose or plain
- 4 1/2 cups milk, divided (I used skim, but 2% or full fat are fine to use)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, or corn flour
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder, or a vegetable stock powder
- 3/4 cup low fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese, sliced
See more recipe at https://cafedelites.com/creamy-garlic-parmesan-mac-and-cheese/