Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Bowl is a food made with a level of difficulty that not everyone can handle. You must take into account all the attractions that can occur. When you press the ice you keep inside it should come out and melt while it feels right on the tongue.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1 can (395 g)
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- 2 tubes premade cinnamon roll, 5 rolls each
- ground cinnamon, to serve
- ice cream
See more recipe at https://tasty.co/recipe/cinnamon-roll-ice-cream-bowl