- 1 can of Coconut Milk (or about 1 1/2 cups if you like to make it yourself.) (like this)
- 1 3/4 cups pure aloe vera gel (like this)
- Optional: Essential oils (learn how to get my favorite essential oils at wholesale prices here.)
Directions1. Mix both ingredients in a bowl using a wire whisk to fully incorporate.
2. Pour mixture into ice cube trays. (I used two full trays.)
3. Put in freezer and wait a few hours until frozen completely. At this point you can transfer them to some sort of bag or container, or just keep them in the trays.
See full recipe https://www.thankyourbody.com/ph-balanced-shampoo-recipe/