- 1 cup large ice cubes
- 2 shots espresso, cooled (or ⅓ cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled)
- ½ cup milk, cold
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup (45ml)
- Xanthan gum, optional
- In a blender, add in 1 cup of large ice cubes and 2 shots of espresso. You can also use ⅓ cup of strongly brewed coffee. If you use Nespresso capsules like me, I recommend that you use capsules of mild intensity. Then ½ cup of cold milk, any milk as you want. Add in 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce. And add in 3 tablespoons of caramel syrup depending on your preference. Then add in just a pinch of xanthan gum, which is optional. Actually these days I use Xanthan gum quite frequently because it is also used in milkshake, ice cream, and gluten-free cooking for better texture.
- Pulse and blend. It should take about 30 seconds.
- For finishing touch, top with whipped cream and drizzle homemade caramel sauce.