- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken thighs (can replace with chicken breast)
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 jalapenos fresh, medium size
- 3 tbsp Frank's Red Hot (or any low carb hot sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
- coriander leaves for decoration, optional
- Preheat oven at 350 F
- If you buy chicken thighs with bones, the first step is to debone it. If you buy boneless chicken thighs, you can start seasoning it with minced garlic, salt and pepper then put the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until brown. (You can throw in some buffalo chicken wings too. It's optional)
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil then add bacon and chopped jalapenos.
- When the bacon is golden, add cream cheese, mayo and hot sauce to the pan. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Remove the baked chicken from the oven. Let it cool down then remove the skin to serve separately (if you want to). Cut the chicken meat into pieces.
- Add chicken into a baking dish and cover with the cream cheese mixture then put the mozzarella and cheddar cheese in pieces on the top.
- Baking for another 10 minutes at 350 F
- Sprinkle coriander on top and serve warm with lettuce salad.