The concept with these Chocolate Lasagna Parfaits is exactly the same as the Chocolate Lasagna except instead of being in a pan and serving up slices of, each person will get their own little cup of Chocolate Lasagna deliciousness! And don't worry, if you don't have cute little parfait glasses, go ahead and use clear plastic cups. I like to get the 9 ounce clear plastic tumblers that you can find at any store.
- 1 package regular Oreo Cookies – about 36 cookies – you will use the whole cookie including the cream filling
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 15.6 ounces Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 10 parfait cups – you can use clear plastic cups – the 9 ounce tumblers work best
- Crush 36 Oreos with your food processor. Alternatively you can put them in a gallon sized ziplock bag and use a rolling pin or other heavy object. You will get the best result with a food processor though.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the crushed Oreos with 6 tablespoons melted butter.
- Divide the Oreo/butter mixture among the 10 parfait cups and use your fingers to press it down firmly.
- With your mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Then add in 2 tablespoons of milk, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar and mix well. Divide this mixture among the 10 parfait cups, spreading it over the Oreo crust.
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding begins to get thicker. Divide the pudding among the 10 cups, spreading it on top of the cream cheese layer. Let the Chocolate Lasagna cups rest for about 5 minutes. During the this time the pudding will firm up a bit more.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over each parfait, then top with mini chocolate chips.
- Place the Chocolate Lasagna parfait cups in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or the freezer for about 1 hour before serving.