Really, this is so simple…you just toss all the ingredients onto a sheet pan and toss them in the oven! I love meals like this because I love the taste of roasted veggies and baked chicken (I also *love* my crock pot, but there's just something about the flavor of an oven-baked meal).
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 orange pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the chopped vegetables on a sheet pan and toss with half of the lemon sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan and brush the remaining sauce on both sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- By Chellie Schmitz